Sunday, June 15, 2008

ciEnna's fiRst pHoTo shOot...

Well, just thought we'd say hello to everyone. We have been a little on the "hermit" side lately while adjusting to our new life of four. But we are still alive here on Harlington...just trying to figure this "parenting of two" thing out. If anyone has directions, please forward them to us!! (ha, ha) Cienna is doing great, she is gaining weight (8 lbs. on her 2 week appt.), eating tons and sleeping even more. She is a really good baby (knock on wood...hopefully she stays that way!!) We absolutely love having our new little angel and we feel very blessed to have our two girls. Ireland loves her new sister and constantly wants to hold her or sneak a "blinklie" (as she calls it) into her mouth. But she definitely has the jealousy syndrome!! She screams a lot and has this new little habit of barking at us when she wants attention. But I'm sure she will adjust soon...along with the rest of us!!

I also have to give a little recognition to my sweet mother who left this weekend (sniff, sniff)! She was an absolute lifesaver and I could not have gotten through the last couple of weeks without her. So thank you mom, we love you!! These cute pics were taken by my cute sis McCall while she was here. They turned out really cute!! We're going to try and use some of them for Cienna's announcements.

10 comments:

Jake and Melese Sorensen said...

Oh my gosh, She is so cute!! I can't wait to see her in person:) Love all the pic's!! How fun!! Check our blog in a couple of days we find out what we are having!!

Anonymous said...

mccall is so talented! love the pics..some of them reminded me of Ilie's annoucements, wow time sure flies!!

Richards Family said...

Oh Brooke, All of those pictures turned out just so cute. And I loved seeing her the other day she is just so perfect. Tell MCcall she did a great job!!

The Bing's said...

Those pictures were adorable...your sister is very talented and it helps to have such an adorable subject to shoot...she is so adorable!! I loved the ones where you could see her little fingers...and the feet pictures of the girls are soooo adorable. Hope your getting adjusted alright and let Ilie know we miss her in nursery!!!

Ryan and Shalee said...

Brooke she is so beautiful! It looks like you are having the greatest time. When you come home you will have to stop up and let me see her. You look awesome too, I sure hope I look like that after I deliver and two weeks later.

Natalie Redd said...

So adorable! I love all of them! I can't believe how you've bounced back! What a woman!

The Sjoblom Family said...

Scotland saw the picture of Cienna hanging in the cloth and she said "Why did they want to put her in a bag mom"....Kids are funny. She said that Cienna is sooooo cute and tiny and that she likes her name. I agree. Can't wait to see you.

Meg

Julia said...

what a great shoot. she looks so cute in her utah bow :)
still can't wait to meet her.

The Austad Family said...

Very cute indeed! They almost look like Anne Geddes shots. She is a cutie already with so much hair! Good work you two!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures! ANd am so glad that I Finally got to see her; she is so sweet!!!