Sunday, September 14, 2008

i aM...

i am: a mommy of the two cutest girls
i think: way took much!!
i know: that God lives!!
i want: to move back to Utah
i dislike: cantaulope (however you spell that)
i miss: my family :(
i fear: losing someone I love
i feel: frustrated, hungry and tired at the moment (not a good combo)
i hear: the football game
i smell: nothing...got a stuffy nose
i crave: gummy grapefruits, Smartie blizzards and Cafe Rio
i cry: more than I'd like to lately
i usually: talk to my mom a lot
i search: for cute clothes and great deals
i wonder: how we are ever going to pay back all that loan money....ahhh!
i regret: STUPID mistakes and forgetting how to play my guitar
i love: my husband, my girls, my family and friends
i care: too much about what other people think
i always: want a diet coke
i worry: about anything and everything...and then something else on top of that
i am not: good at being on time
i remember: sitting in the meadow in Christmas Meadows...and that makes me happy
i believe: that we are bigger than anything that can ever happen to us...I just have to remind myself that a lot
i dance: when I am cleaning and with my Ilie-girl
i sing: Old McDonald, If You're Happy and You Know It. The Wheels on the Bus...etc, every day
i don’t always: "just say no" to shopping
i argue: with myself a lot (never said I wasn't crazy;)
i write: email to my friends
i win: at NERTS (ha, yeah right...that's McCall)
i lose: my patience more than I should
i wish: I was more laid back and a little less OCD...Mom, Dad...your fault...ha, ha--luv you
i listen: to mt cute girls jibber-jab, scream and sing all day
i don't understand: when life doesn't seem fair...oh, and wht I can't ever buy a can opener that works
i can usually be found: cleaning, fixing, feeding, showering, stressing, playing, loving, eating and when I am lucky...shopping
i am scared: of spiders (the big Nova Scotia spiders) and deep dark water
i need: a house!!
i forget: how to get to places
i am happy: when I am with my hubby and my girls
i tag: Amber, Sonja, Melese

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder about our loan too...and my ocd (especially getting ready for this baby), and worry a lot. We should start a support group! haha

NNA said...

Hi, I found your blog post through a search for “Nerts”. It is cool to see others that know about the game. I hope you don’t mind but I wanted to let you know about playnertz.com, the site for the National Nertz Association. There is a bunch of interesting Nertz information there and you can also find out how to play Nertz online there. I hope you will check it out. Feel free to join and also let your friends and family know. Thanks

JO said...

What a fun tag! That was a lot of fun to read