Monday, June 8, 2009

ciEnNa cLaiRe tUrNs oNe...

sWimMing & sWeEts...
Can you even believe it? My baby girl is one...I know I can't believe it. Well, we had a fun little shin-dig to celebrate...lots of fam and lots of swimming and lots of fun!! I don't think Papa Jeff has seen that many kids in the pool in a very long time. Cienna had a little dip and then she faced off with her cake...a "cupcake" cake that was about bigger than she was. She stared at that thing...& didn't know what to do with it. Then when she realized it was OK to dig in...she dug in...and loved it!! We had lots of bright cupcakes for everybody else...it was just a cupcake kinda day. We spent that night pushing Cici around in her new car and Ilie got to ride her new bike...isn't summer grand!


7 comments:

The Full Nelson said...

Oh my heavens Brooke, those girls are too dang cute! Ilie looks so grown up already and Cienna looks so different. Her hair looks so cute. Loved her birthday outfit and where did you get a big cupcake cake mold. I want to do that for Karington's bday. Happy Birthday Cienna!!

The Bing's said...

looks like one fun party!! Cici is adorable and i love her little hair do... and that tutu...ADORABLE!!! That cake is amazing did you make it??? Ilie's hair is so long now, she is just getting so grown-u[!!! Happy Birthday to your one year old... that year flew by!!!!

Mindi D said...

That is the biggest cupcake i've ever seen! I love it!

Sherice said...

Oh, I just love first birthdays. They seem like such a milestone- and nothing is cuter than a baby devouring a cake! Your girls are so darling. It was fun to see you guys the other night! Welcome back and good luck getting your life back in order. Slowly but surely it always does!

The Sjoblom Family said...

So cute...I love that outfit.

Caldwells said...

Wow, I totally think she looks just like Mark! Congrats on all the new and exciting things going on in your life! Glad you will be around more!

The Bing's said...

Just thought I'd let you know we changed our blog address it's now,

www.brandonandkarenbing.blogspot.com