Friday, October 26, 2007

being festive...


We decided to celebrate the season with pumpkin carving, pumpkin painting, and carmel apple eating...yum, yum. Ilie loved smearing paint all over her pint sized punkin', and she was very proud of her end result. Mark and I tried to do a decent job of carving our rotting pumpkin. (Yep, one whole side was already rotting out...I guess it adds character!) So we ended up with a rotting toothy grinned pumpkin. Halloween festivities would not be complete without carmel apples. Oh my, They were sooo good...thanks Amber. So we
munched on those yummy treats until we were about sick. That's what Halloween is all about, right.

4 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

Oh how fun! I love the pictures! I'm coming home next week. Just so ya know!

JO said...

Looks like Fun! I just love Fall, particularly October. Carving pumpkins is always a good time. I love the slideshow, your blog is so cute.

Natalie Redd said...

So cute!! Your carvings are awesome!! Impressive!!

Julia said...

oh, it looks like you guys had a fun time celebrating.
note to mark: i'm with brooke on the whole bambi thing...so sad.
you're blog is getting better and better each time i stop by, good job!