Sunday, October 21, 2007

our cabin...heaven on earth

One of my favorite things to do while we are in Utah, is
visit the Shepherd family cabin in Christmas Meadows.
It is absolutely the most beautiful place in the world
(but I am a little biased!) If you ever want to be close to
heaven, wake up early in the morning and take a run
down the dirt road. The air is so crisp and fresh, the sky
is shockingly blue, and the quiet of the valley just
surrounds you. It almost feels dreamlike because the view
of the valley is so perfect. I'm telling ya, it's pretty fabulous.
Okay, there was my cheesy inspirational moment,
gotta love it!!


5 comments:

The Bing's said...

You definitely made me want to go there...it sounds so beautiful and relaxing...a few things which everyone needed...cute slide show!!

Julia said...

wow, you're right on the slideshow train! i have yet to do this. it scares me!

Karlee said...

I have an idea!! Maybe when we're all back in Utah we can go up there with you guys sometime! Then you can come up to Idaho to one of our favorite places! (Donny's parents cabin!) That looks like a great place!

Richards Family said...

All those pictures looked so fun. It kind of reminds me of Island Park a little. I guess that is our relaxing place. Cute Cute Cute!!

JO said...

I love the slide show and the new header...so cute! I love it, but I was expecting nothing less than adorable with all the graphic design skills you have up your sleeve.