Tuesday, April 29, 2008

biG girL bEd


So the other day I was getting ready and Ilie was in her new room playing with all of her toys and after a while I realized that it was really quiet...not the usual in our house. So I went into her room to check on her and I was shocked to see that she had fallen asleep on her new bed...hugging her teddy bear. It was the cutest thing, I just had to get a picture. So she officially gave herself her first nap in her big girl bed. Since then she has taken two more naps in her bed and is doing great with it, so eventually we'll try the nighttime and see how that goes!! Precious little moments!!

6 comments:

The Bing's said...

awww that is tooooo adorable!! she is such a little cutie!!!

Kristi Drennan said...

That is soooo cute! I bloody love it!

Anonymous said...

That is darling! And I love the bedding. Glad that Ilie likes her new room.

JO said...

that is so sweet. I am glad you got a picture. Her room is so cute. You did a great job.

Becca Jane said...

Hey, I am a friend of Kathy and Karen's, but I was just "blog-hopping" (don't we all!) and I had to comment because we are on Day 2 of cold-turkey potty training our little boy. It's been REALLY hard and I've wanted to give up, but your post made me feel better!! Thanks!!

Julia said...

how sweet is that!!!
i wish i was a kid again and i could curl up to nap whenever i wanted....sigh!