Sunday, May 11, 2008

pReGGie piCs...



Ilie seems really excited for her new little sister to come. She loves talking to my tummy and asking her when she is coming to see us? She also tells me how she is going to help me change her diaper and go on stroller rides with her. She still calls her "baby CC/Sisi" (however we will spell that?) and says her whole name is "Siena/Cienna Claire", so I guess she has officially decided on her name and I think we have about decided (just not finalized for absolute sures)!! I know she is going to be the cutest big sister!!


So here's the latest pics and an update on baby Redd number two. We are officially less than three weeks away...yahoo!! But I am still trying to convince myself that I can last 20 more days...ahhh!! Let's just say moving is a little more than difficult these days, sleeping is non-existent and contractions are seriously every ten minutes (at least)! GOTTA LOVE IT!! So if any of you have ideas on how to make twenty days go by faster, by all means fill me in, I'm up for anything (well, if I can move to do it). I am on my weekly appointments and at my last one I was dialated 1-2 cm, so I guess we are making some progress. But the doc said if I was still having tons of contractions and still really uncomfortable (yeah, like that is going to get any BETTER), she would start me as soon as my Mom gets here. She is coming on the 27th and now my cute sis, McCall, decided last minute that she is coming on the 29th. So if all works out just fabulously, maybe she will start me on the 30th. So that is what we are shooting for, but we are planning for "anything" cause ya just never know. Until then, I'll be the gal waddling around like a penguin with an ENORMOUS basketball in her belly!!

4 comments:

Jessica Petersen said...

You look so beautiful and skinny, man I hate you! Not really. But you don't look like you're 37(?) weeks along. You look more like 30 weeks. Well good luck on the next few weeks, oh those horribly uncomfortable weeks... And let us know when something happens! Oh, and p.s. I love the picture of Ilie hugging your stomach. So cute!

Anonymous said...

You do look awfully tiny! YOu lucky thing! That's great that your sister is coming out too. It will be so nice to have some family around. Can't wait to hear when something happens! Hopefully the time flies...just keep busy busy busy!

Julia said...

you are looking soooo great brooke, even with all of your painful contractions.
i am off work in 5 days, so maybe i'll come by and visit, that should maybe help with making your time go by faster.
oh, and i am your visiting teacher now too, so i suppose if for no other reason, i can visit you for a lesson!

Karlee said...

Those are so adorable! You are going to be so glad that you have them... and we are all so glad that you shared them!