Thursday, May 15, 2008

nOt muCh haPPeNing...

Here's a quick update...I had my second weekly check on Wednesday and I'm sad to say that not much has changed. I am 2 cm dialated, but not really thinned out at all. So Dr. Robinson isn't expecting anything to happen soon. But she also said you don't usually thin out as fast on your second because the baby doesn't drop until you are in labor. So who knows... I just have to keep telling myself that it's going to be a couple more weeks. Got any ideas on how to pass the time? Well, we'll just hope it all works out so that our little angel comes soon after my mom and sis get here (and we'll hope I survive in the process!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't thin out AT ALL with Ethan and he was my first...he just dropped when I was in labour...so no worries there lady...hopefully Saturday helps pass the time some!

Beckey said...

Just keep busy! It'll pass the time! Your pics below are cute! Illie is so cute loving your belly!