Wednesday, May 21, 2008

wE're gEttiNg cLoSer...

Well, I had my weekly appointment today and Dr. Robinson said there was a huge change. I am now 2-3 cm dialated and 80% thinned out. So there's a good chance I could go on my own sometime soon, but there's also a good chance i won't (thinking to how it was with Ireland!!) She was going to strip my membranes today, but I didn't want to stir things up too much before my mom gets here, plus it didn't do much for me with Ilie (it just made me more miserable). So for now, the plan is to go in next Wednesday and strip my membranes and if that doesn't work, she is probably going to send me to the OB on Thursday to possibly get induced. Right now we are just playing it day by day. I am so ready to see this cute little girl (and to not be pregnant!!) Ilie is so cute, she loves to go to the doctor and hear her sister's heartbeat. She'll say "I'm going to the doctor with Mom to hear baby CC's heart". What a cute big sister. Well, we'll keep ya updated. One more week (hopefully)...I can do it...I will survive!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So exciting! Can't wait to meet your new baby! Make sure I get a phone call or something so I can come visit.

Julia said...

aaaa, i am getting so exctied for you! i was thinking about you today when i was at the dr. office. that dr. robinson is so awesome. i know she'll get that baby on her way if she decides not to come out on her own.
keep us posted.

Jake and Melese Sorensen said...

We hope she comes before we take off for Utah. We are so excited to see her. We would love to take Ilie so you and Mark could have a date night!! We will call you:)