Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN...

I think we had the two cutest ladybugs around 
           (but I'm a little biased!)
       Ireland loved dressing up in her costume &
her and Emmy couldn't get enough of 
                      trick-or-treating.
They loved it, but...there was this trick-or-treater that was on the same path as us and she had a "scream" mask on. Well...Ilie wasn't too fond of it. Every time they would go up the stairs at the same time, Ilie would run to the opposite side and stay there until she left. Then one time they ended up at the door at the  same time and she yelled, "But I don't like her...
               SHE'S SCARY!!" 
       Amber and I couldn't stop laughing.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pics! look like Ilie got quite the stash of candy there...Phil's already gone through Ethan's to see what he can take!

Sherice said...

What darling little ladybugs! Glad you guys had a great halloween. Can you say "sugar-buzz!" I'm thinking our candy might slowly disappear into the garbage. Either that or my tummy. I think my rear would appreciate it going to the garbage.

The Austad Family said...

So cute Brooke! What darling little bugs they are. I think it would be so fun to dress-up two girls in identical clothes. I bet you're having a ball with it all. Glad you got a good stash! That Cici looks EXACTLY like Mark!