Saturday, November 1, 2008

OK...sO wE're kiNda mEan...

So, hopefully this doesn't qualify for child abuse...but it was pretty dang funny. Ireland got some of those Warhead candies trick-or-treating. (For those of you that don't know...they are hard candies that are sour enough to make your eyes about pop out!!) Soooo...yep, you guessed it...we're that mean...you just have to watch!! We were laughing so hard...I guess that makes us even meaner! (JUST A NOTE...I really do love my kids :) !!)

**another note...TURN OFF MUSIC AT THE BOTTOM OF MY BLOG TO HEAR VIDEOS BETTER**


10 comments:

Julia said...

you ARE so mean!

Beckey said...

That was so mean, but I loved her face she pulled. We have done that to all of our babies so far with lemon wedges! It is so funny to watch, a little mean, but you're only teaching them what "sour" is right?

Anonymous said...

I give Ethan lemons all the time just to watch his face, only he LOVES them!! That was too funny, took her a little while to get the full effect!

Jessica Petersen said...

Bad parents! Bad bad parents!!! lol!

mrs. farlanderz said...

brooke, I couldn't help but think of my fellow halifax shop-a-holic when a friend in utah sent me this link (beware you might shed a tear if you are anything like me...): http://yourheartout.com/?p=3226

Baby Bri Bri said...

Ok that was mean but really funny. See you soon.

Sherice said...

That is too funny. YOu guys ARE mean!! Nic and I were just talking about war-heads and tear-jerkers. I have NO idea what made us think of them. So funny!

Karlee said...

Oh, you know we'd all do the same thing!!! Wouldn't we?? You know Donny and I would that's for sure! That's hilarious! Just say you were trying to teach her that candy really isn't that good! :) Cute little Ilie! What a good sport!

The Sjoblom Family said...

I thought is was pretty funny. I gave Scotland basalmic vinegar dressing when she was just a baby. Needless to say....she didn't enjoy it. I love how she just sat there for awhile, like she couldn't decide what was happening. Way funny!!!

Mindi D said...

That is hilarious! Not mean, just funny!! She'll laugh later!