Thursday, January 29, 2009

rAndOmnEss...

        So I have been TAGGED by Sonja to tell 
thReE ranDom tHinGs about myself, 
             so here goes:

1. I totally have OCD about certain things. Like my chairs all have to be the same distance from the table and my curtain tabs have to be even and my couch pillows have to be placed just so...OH, and my Dad totally turned my into a cord freak. ALL CORDS HAVE TO BE HIDDEN. I can't stand random cords hanging around, they have to be tied, taped, strapped and hidden. Yep...I'm officially wierd.

2. Anyone who knows me knows this...I LOVE TO SHOP. I seriously think it is therapeutic to me. I could go shopping everyday, not necessarily always buying stuff, but shopping none the less!!

3. I'm a total artsy-fartsy girl. I love the art world (probably why I got my degree in art...go figure!!) I miss it terribly, since I graduated and moved across the world and became a mother...it's been hard to keep up with that part of my life. But when we move home and get settled into life again, I really want to dive back in. If I could have a dream come true...it would be to have an art show someday and sell a few of my paintings!

4. I use to play the guitar. Another one on the list of things I miss. And another thing I am determined to get back into. I love it...still need to learn lots, but love it.

5. I have a serious obsession with Haribo gummy grapefruits. They are my absolute favorite and they are sooo hard to find. I have to order them in 10 lb bags from Amazon, but they are oh so worth it!

6. Can I tell you just how much I love being a mom. Yes, motherhood can be the hardest thing EVER, it totally changes your life and need we even mention what it does to your body (and mind). But I cannot think of anything that makes me happier. When my girls smile, giggle, give me loves, say something cute or hilarious, etc, etc...I just melt. I really can't even wrap my brain around how much I love them. Greatest blessing I could ever ask for!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with number 6, being a mom is the best thing ever and the hardest job I've ever done. Those grapefruits are impossible to find and are oh so good. You used to be able to get them all over but now they're rare...so sad my OCD friend!

The Bing's said...

I feel like I know you a little bit better now!! I hear you on some of the OCD things.... Brandon will pull open the curtains and then shove them closed, that's when I have to go and try to space them back to where they should be!! You should post some pictures or your art if you have any I'd love to see them!!!