Saturday, March 7, 2009

mY bAby giRl iS tHree...

Nope...I can't believe it, but like it or not...my baby girl is
   tHree yEaRs oLd!!
I remember during our first year in Halifax, I thought how wierd it would be that Ireland would be three when we moved home.
Now we're at the end & she's three...cRaZy!!
Well, she's pretty much the cUteSt, fuNnieSt & sWeeTeSt three year old out there. She makes me smile and laugh every single day!! We prayed, wished & hoped for a very long time for our little angel...and she is the greatest answer to a prayer that we could have ever hoped for. She makes me a better person and makes me see the siMpLe & wOndErfUl in life. 
I love you Ilie-girl...hApPy biRthDaY!!

2 comments:

The Bing's said...

what a beautiful post, hope you all had a wonderful birthday together... Happy 3rd Birthday Ireland!!!!! I cannot believe she is three already!!! She is just the cutest little girl, we miss her in nursery, but glad she's in sunbeams with all her buddies!!!

Anonymous said...

Time goes by way too fast! Happy Birthday Ireland!